- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
O’Hare Airport Now A ‘Place Of Romance’ On Twitter Thanks To Pete Buttigieg’s Shoutout
The official O'Hare Twitter account now describes itself as a "place of romance."
You Can Legally Drink Indoors Right Now At Chicago’s Airports — A ‘Ludicrous’ Double Standard, Critics Say
Bars and restaurants are open at O'Hare and Midway — despite higher COVID-19 risks among travelers. “It’s the double standards that get me, and the airport is one more example of it," one Chicago restaurant owner said.
All Illinois Bars And Restaurants To Be Closed For In-Person Dining Amid Coronavirus Spread, Gov. JB Pritzker Orders
The closures will begin Monday and last at least through March 30. Meanwhile, the number of COVID-19 cases in Illinois increased by 27 Sunday to 93.
7-Hour Waits To Get Screened At O’Hare Causes Angry Governor To Tell Feds To ‘Get Its S@#t Together’
New screening procedures for travelers returning from Europe caused huge backups at O'Hare Airport and other designated airports around the country.
Elon Musk Vows To Help Tourists Avoid ‘Soul-Destroying Traffic’ With High Speed Rail To O’Hare
Renderings show a futuristic car that Musk's company claims would travel up to 150 mph.