Chicago White Sox
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Young Chicago Ball Players Learn About South Side’s Storied Negro Leagues With Shermann ‘Dilla’ Thomas
There's a hidden history of Black baseball excellence — and the community that supported it — on the South Side.
Sportsbook Ordinance Set For Discussion As Teams Jockey For Early Gambling Revenue
The proposal would allow fans to place bets at Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, Soldier Field, the United Center and Wintrust Arena.
White Sox Magic Ends In Loss To Astros — But ‘Cane Guy’ Vows He (And Maybe The Cane) Will Be Back
"Cane Guy" did his best, but neither he nor the Sox could summon enough magic to hold off the Houston Astros.
Run Your Sox Off And Race To Wrigley 5Ks Will Be Virtual This Year — But You Can Still Get A Medal
You can run a 5K, 10K or just walk in your neighborhood for a good cause in the months ahead. Proceeds will benefit White Sox and Chicago Cubs charities.
White Sox Create 1st Beer With Goose Island: Sox Golden Ale
The "easy-drinking, refreshing golden ale" has notes of cereal with honeysuckle and a "subtle fruitiness," according to a news release.