- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Sportsbook Ordinance Set For Discussion As Teams Jockey For Early Gambling Revenue
The proposal would allow fans to place bets at Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, Soldier Field, the United Center and Wintrust Arena.
Bears Reportedly Sign Purchase Agreement For Arlington Racetrack As Plan To Bolt For Suburbs Gains Steam
Mayor Lori Lightfoot said the city is still trying to keep the Bears in Soldier Field. "Our door in City Hall remains open."
Bears Should Focus On ‘Being Relevant Past October’ And Stop Threatening To Move To Arlington Heights, Mayor Lightfoot Says
The Bears submitted a bid to buy the closing Arlington International Racecourse in suburban Arlington Heights. Mayor Lori Lightfoot dismissed it as "clearly a negotiating tactic."
Urban Growers Collective, Chicago Bears Team Up To Bring Fresh Food To Woodlawn Students In Need
The partnership grew out of the Bears Fit Youth Challenge. The team provided a grant to ensure Dulles School of Excellence students and their families can access fresh produce.
Bears In Talks With City To Bring Fans Back To Soldier Field, Lightfoot Says
Experts have advised against larger gatherings to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Chicago Bears’ Akiem Hicks Gives Kids Shoes At Uptown Boys & Girls Club
Boys & Girls Clubs in Chicago are acting as remote learning centers for students.
Englewood Block’s Peace Campus Grows After Home Transformed Into ‘Family Resource House’
An Englewood mother who has lived in the neighborhood all her life will be the Resource House’s first resident.