WICKER PARK — More than 20 restaurants restaurants and bars will offer discounts or special dishes Monday-Friday as part of the annual Wicker Park Bucktown Restaurant Week.
Organized by the Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by Hyatt Place Chicago Wicker Park, the annual restaurant week is putting a new emphasis on delivery and carryout options in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
The chamber typically sells tickets for this event, however this year all proceeds will benefit participating restaurants and their workers.
Restaurants snd bars have until Friday to sign up to participate. Learn more here.
Not a restaurant, but want to sponsor this event? Email chamber director Pamela Maass at Pamela@wickerparkbucktown.com.
Here’s a list of participating restaurants and bars:
- Antique Taco, 1360 N. Milwaukee Ave.: Steak Burritos
- Bangers & Lace, 1670 W. Division St.: Duck BLT
- Brobagel, 1931 W. North Ave.: Special dish/offer TBD
- Cebu, 2211 W. North Ave.: Special dish/offer TBD
- Club Lucky, 1824 W. Wabansia Ave.: Special dish/offer TBD
- Estrella Negra, 2347 W. Fullerton St.: 10% off
- Fatpour Tap Works, 2005 W. Division St.: Special dish/offer TBD
- Goddess and Grocer, 1649 N, Damen Ave.: Vegan Thai Curry for $9.95
- HASH, 1357 N. Western Ave.: Special dish/offer TBD
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, 1505 N. Milwaukee Ave.: Special dish/offer TBD
- JuiceRx, 1880 N. Damen Ave.: 2 fruit bowls for $20 (regular price $13.5 each)
- Knead Pizza, 2101 W. North Ave.: Special dish/offer TBD
- Mac’s Wood Grilled, 1801 W. Division St.: Mention “Wicker Park Bucktown Restaurant Week” and get $2 off the Signature Burger
- My Pi, 2010 N. Damen Ave.: Use code “WPBRest” for $4 off a media deep dish pizza
- The Perch, 1932 W. Division St.: Wood Grilled Branzino for $24
- Piece, 1927 W. North Ave.: Special dish/offer TBD
- Pub Royal, 2049 W. Division St.: Crab Rangoon Samosas & Cocktail Specials
- Savannah Luncheonette, 1954 W. Armitage Ave.: $18 Fish Fry (includes an old fashion or spaghetti)
- Smoke Daddy, 1804 W. Division St.: BBQ Sundae for $12
- The Stop Along, 1812 N. Milwaukee Ave.: Use code “WPB10” for 10% off entire order
- Urbanbelly, 1542 N. Damen Ave.: $1 dumplings (maximum of 5) with purchase of an entree
- Vinny D’s, 1709 W. Division St.: Special dish/offer TBD
- 6 Degrees, 1935 N. Damen Ave.: The infamous Horseshoe Sandwich (served open faced with Texas toast as the base, layered with choice of meat, topped with signature cheese sauce and crisp shoestring fries)
Subscribe to Block Club Chicago. Every dime we make funds reporting from Chicago’s neighborhoods.