- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
ZooLights Returns To Lincoln Park Zoo Saturday, Going Green With Wind-Powered LEDs
The Lincoln Park Zoo is using only energy-saving LEDs powered by wind energy for this year's ZooLights show.
ZooLights Returns Next Month At Lincoln Park Zoo — And Tickets Are Available Now
Tickets for ZooLights went on sale Thursday for Lincoln Park Zoo members. Sales will open to the general public Oct. 28.
Lincoln Park ZooLights Will Return — But Will Cost $5 Per Person This Year
Lincoln Park Zoo is facing financial difficulties due to the coronavirus pandemic, forcing it to make ZooLights a paid event. There will still be five free nights.
BrewLights Is Back On Dec. 6, Here Are The Breweries And Where To Get Tickets
BrewLights, a combination of ZooLights and craft beer at Lincoln Park Zoo, has sold out in past years.
Free Lincoln Park ‘ZooLights’ Begins Nov. 23 With 2.5 Million Lights
The 24th annual ZooLights at the Lincoln Park Zoo brings out a crowd each year.