- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Former Home To La Luce — And Michael Jordan’s Old Office — Set For Historic Landmark Status
The building's owners applied for a demolition permit last year, but the community fought back.
West Side’s Pentecostal Church Of Holiness Could Become A Chicago Landmark Wednesday
The 90-year-old church is recognized for its Romanesque Revival architecture and its role as a pillar of K-Town in North Lawndale.
West Loop Housing Boom Set To Expand North As City Committee OKs Lifting Ban In Long Off-Limits Fulton Market Stretch
The Zoning Committee also approved plans for a 19-story West Loop condo tower, a 12-story Near West Side apartment building, a 5-story Lakeview apartment building and a North Park Culver's.
$100 Million Project Near 43rd Street Green Line Stop Gets Key City Approval
The $250 million Big Deahl project, a fourth location of Small Cheval and a plan to landmark Emmett Till's former home were also approved by the zoning committee.
Change To Allow Cell Towers In City Parks Alarms Park Groups Who Say There Was No Community Input
An ordinance to allow "freestanding facilities" up to 150 feet tall in city parks was submitted to City Council Sept. 18, but activist groups say no one informed them of the proposal until Monday.