Zoning Board of Appeals
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Developer Proposing 2 New Condo Projects In Albany Park, But Neighbors Want More Time To Review Plans
Ald. Rossana Rodriguez (33rd) also asked for time to review a condominium proposal for 3010 W. Montrose Ave.
Logan Square Weed Shop Gets Key Approval To Open In Historical Milwaukee Avenue Bank
The Zoning Board of Appeals also approved plans for the CTA to build a power station in Avondale to boost capacity on the overcrowded Blue Line and for an Avondale weed shop to expand.
2 Weed Dispensaries Get Key City Permit To Open In Greektown, River North
The Herbal Care Center and PharmaCann got Zoning Board approval for new dispensaries. Now, the state has to sign off.
Alderman Rips ‘Incompetent’ Zoning Board After It OKs Weed Dispensary Despite Neighborhood Opposition
The approval ratcheted up a simmering battle between Mayor Lori Lightfoot and members of City Council over how new pot shops are approved.