- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Reclaim Pride Leaders Urge People To Uplift Black Trans Women, Commit To Social Justice: ‘This Is What Pride Should Be About’
The Reclaim Pride March was a merger of the Drag March for Change and Pride Without Prejudice protests, two racial justice demonstrations formed after George Floyd's murder in 2020.
Social Justice Protest Aiming To ‘Reclaim Pride’ Happening Sunday In Lakeview
Sunday's Reclaim Pride Protest is a merger of the Drag March for Change and Pride Without Prejudice marches that were born in the wake of George Floyd's murder in 2020.
Trans Visibility Pageant To Uplift Transgender Artists, Community Workers: ‘I Want Everyone To Receive Their Flowers’
The pageant will honor 10 transgender community workers, including Elise Malary, a prominent LGBTQ advocate who died earlier this month.
In Deadly Year For Trans People, Advocates Mourn Those They’ve Lost And Push Officials To Keep People Safe
The Transgender Day of Remembrance event provided a space for transgender people to discuss the issues faced by the community, honor people who have died and celebrate transgender leaders while they are still living.
Thousands Of Protesters Demand Racial Justice — Starting In Boystown — During Drag March For Change
“Boystown is one of the most oppressive neighborhoods toward LGBTQ Black folks in all of Chicago,” one protest speaker said.