- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
A Pandemic Anniversary To Celebrate: This Kenwood Couple Brought Music, Light To Their Block During The Darkest Days Of COVID
Jean-Paul Coffy and Yakini Ajanaku played music on their porch for 105 straight evenings at the start of the pandemic. On Saturday, they'll celebrate a year of their effort to unite neighbors.
This Family Played Music, Danced To Cheer Up Neighbors For 105 Straight Days During Quarantine
A Kenwood couple vowed to perform daily through the most intense part of the pandemic, using music as an uplifting and safe way to unite their Lake Park block.