World Central Kitchen
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Chefs Hosting Fundraising Dinner For Hurricane Fiona Relief Efforts In Puerto Rico
The Wednesday event at the National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture will feature music, cocktails and cuisine from more than 20 chefs.
Chicago Chefs Band Together To Raise Money For Ukraine At Navy Pier Event
Money raised through the Chicago Cooks For Ukraine event will go to World Central Kitchen, an organization working to feed Ukrainians.
Anti-Racism Nonprofit Opens Community Center, Food Giveaway Site In Washington Park
The Barbara Murphy Community Resource Center opened Friday and will offer free meals, groceries, essential goods, mental health services, STEM classes and other services for South Side residents.
Woodlawn YWCA Hands Out Weekly Meals, Set To Expand Food Distribution
With the backing of the University of Chicago, the Woodlawn branch of the YWCA is handing out free meals every Sunday from 12-1 p.m. Officials are also planning to partner with World Central Kitchen to provide hot meals on a weekly basis.