- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Woodlawn’s Island Terrace Apartments Will Stay Affordable Under New Owners — Even If Housing Prices Rise Near Obama Center Site
Preservation of Affordable Housing aims to make all 240 apartments affordable to renters making 30-80 percent of the area median income, or about $28,000-$75,000 for a family of four.
Woodlawn Residents, City Officials Call For Quick Action To Protect Affordable Housing Near Obama Center
Neighbors at Tuesday's meeting on the city's affordable housing proposal for Woodlawn held a variety of opinions, but many agreed a plan of action needs to be decided soon.
Hairston To Hold Meeting On City’s Woodlawn Housing Ordinance Tuesday
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Hyde Park High School, 6220 S. Stony Island Ave.
Lightfoot Plans To Spend $4.5 Million To Keep Woodlawn Residents In Their Homes Near Obama Center
Woodlawn Ald. Jeanette Taylor said the mayor’s proposal does not do enough to protect residents from being pushed out.