winter parking ban
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago’s Overnight Winter Parking Ban Starts Thursday. Here’s How To Avoid Getting Towed
The ban is enforced whether or not there's snow on the ground. Violators will face a minimum $150 towing fee and a $60 ticket.
Winter Parking Ban Sneaks Up On Chicagoans As They Wake Up To Missing Cars, Expensive Towing Charges
The city's winter parking ban went into effect overnight Tuesday, catching many unsuspecting car owners off guard when they went out to their cars and found empty spots.
Chicago’s Overnight Winter Parking Ban Starts Tuesday. Make Sure You Don’t Get Towed
Anyone who ignores the ban will face a $150 towing fee and a $60 ticket, according to the Department of Streets and Sanitation.