- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Project Logan Graffiti Wall Torn Down To Make Way For Apartments
The five-story, 56-unit project will have a new graffiti wall, a deal reached by the developer behind the project and Ald. Daniel La Spata.
24 Apartments, Retail Could Be Built On Vacant Belmont Avenue Lot In Avondale
The project would include two-bedroom apartments renting for $2,000 per month.
Project Logan Apartment Plan Gets Alderman’s Support, Over The Objection Of Some Neighbors
The planned five-story, 56-unit apartment building on Medill Street has Ald. Daniel La Spata's blessing since its developer agreed to the minimum number of affordable units and the preservation of the Project Logan graffiti wall.
Developer Will Pitch Plan To Build 56-Unit Apartment Complex On Project Logan Site In April
The project would be the latest upscale apartment tower to rise near the California Blue Line station. The 1st Ward office is hosting a community meeting on the proposal next month.
Logan Square Apartments Could Wipe Out Beloved Graffiti Wall: ‘They Came For The Culture … Now That They’re Here, They Don’t Want It’
The development proposal is in the early stages, but artists who created the graffiti wall are increasingly worried their homegrown art gallery will be pushed out of the neighborhood.
Another Large Apartment Complex Proposed Near California Blue Line In Logan Square
Wilmot Construction is trying to get a zoning change to build a five-story, 56-unit complex at 2934-40 W. Medill St., Ald. Daniel La Spata's office announced Friday.