- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ald. Willie Cochran Pleads Guilty, Becomes 30th Alderman Convicted Of Corruption Since 1973
Cochran said he planned to resign as alderman in advance of his scheduled court appearance Thursday morning, but that hasn't happened yet.
Ald. Willie Cochran ‘Couldn’t Stomach’ Guilty Plea, Lawyer Says, As Judge Sets Corruption Trial Date
The sitting alderman, who did not file to run for re-election, rejected a plea deal Wednesday. Fifteen candidates aim to replace him.