- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
North Branch’s Wild Mile Gets A Blast Of Green As Shedd Aquarium Helps Add New Floating Island
Wild Mile Chicago includes floating islands in the North Branch Canal just east of Goose Island.
‘Wild Mile’ On Track To Bring Wildlife, Kayaking, Waterfall And More To Chicago River’s North Branch By 2020, Planners Say
The project will transform the east side of the river, across from Goose Island, but plans include nature elements in Bucktown at the corner of North and Magnolia Avenues.