- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Council Approves $13.5 Million To Rehab Save A Lot Grocery Stores On South And West Sides
The stores range from West Lawn to Auburn Gresham to West Garfield Park. The move comes just days after Whole Foods closed its Englewood store.
Whole Foods’ Decision To Close Englewood Store Inspires Resident To Build Thriving Community Garden
Using skills he picked up on YouTube, police officer and chef Kenneth Griffin partnered with teens to build a garden to honor his slain friend. “You can make a difference in your backyard.”
Englewood Residents Demand Affordable, Local Grocer Replace Closing Whole Foods Market
Neighbors discussed the fate of the Whole Foods Market storefront at a grocery town hall. The next operator shouldn’t have the same opportunity to leave, Ald. Jeanette Taylor said.
Kitchen Possible, Which Teaches Kids How To Cook, To Get To Get A Slice Of Whole Foods’ Revenue Next Week
The nonprofit uses cooking as a creative medium for teaching kids how to follow a recipe for success in the kitchen, in the classroom and out in the world.