Whole Foods Market
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Save A Lot Will Take Over Closed Englewood Whole Foods, Outraging Neighbors
Save A Lot signs are up on the closed store. Yellow Banana, which operates 38 stores under the Save A Lot name, previously told Block Club the company signed a lease for the space but would not confirm the grocer at the time.
Black-Owned Company Behind Save A Lot Overhaul Is Taking Over Englewood Whole Foods Lease, But New Grocer Still Unknown
Yellow Banana, which operates 38 stores under the Save A Lot name, will partner with a yet-to-be-disclosed grocer to "stock the shelves" at the closed Englewood Square store, its owner said.
Whole Foods Closes Englewood Store 6 Years After Promising To Fill A South Side Food Desert
Neighbors filed into Whole Foods for the store's final hours as security escorted patrons off the premises. "They gave up on this community a long time ago," one neighbor said.
Whole Foods Market Will Close Its Much-Touted Englewood Store In November
Employees received a 60-day notice Tuesday, an employee said. Whole Foods representatives announced in April the store would shut down but didn't provide a date.