- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Empty Bottle’s ‘Thee Best Western’ Block Party Celebrates Chicago’s Longest Street With Live Music And More
The Empty Bottle’s latest block party features food and drink from businesses from up and down Western Avenue — and a chance to submerge an alderman in a dunk tank.
What Should Western Avenue Look Like For Next 30 Years? Take A City Survey To Weigh In
The survey asks people who live and work nearby to identify the biggest draws and challenges of Western Avenue between Addison and Howard streets.
What’s That Red Paint On Western Avenue? CTA Buses Now Have Their Own Lanes To Ease Gridlock
The bus lane program is about to get a lot bigger as Mayor Lori Lightfoot quadrupled the program's budget to $20 million.