West Town Bakery
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Big Star Ends Meal Giveaway Citing Staff Safety, But West Town Bakery Will Take Over Giving Free Food To Laid-Off Workers
One Off Hospitality, the group that owns Big Star, is ceasing carryout services.
Laid Off? West Town Restaurant Group Giving Away Meals To Coronavirus-Impacted Workers In All Industries
The meals are being funded by an anonymous Chicago tech CEO, Fifty/50 co-owner Scott Weiner said.
Do You Want A Pot Shop In West Town? Join Neighborhood Group Monday For Vote
One group has already proposed a plan for a weed-infused wellness spa, restaurant and dispensary in the neighborhood.
Weed-Infused Spa And Restaurant From Former Alderman And Fifty/50 Crew Coming To West Town
The restaurant group behind Roots Pizza, Fifty/50 and West Town Bakery will team up with former Ald. Ameya Pawar on the business.