West Loop Community Organization
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Loop Building Boom Pushes Leaders To Consider A New Neighborhood Tax, But Residents Are Leery
A proposal to create a new Special Service Area In Fulton Market was scaled back after heat from residents.
Developer To Pitch Plan To Double Residential Project Near McDonald’s HQ At West Loop Meeting Next Week
The project at 19-27 N. May St. could double from nine to 18 stories.
19-Story Building Planned At Fulton Market Gateway, But Streets Can’t Handle It, West Loop Leader Says
The booming area's infrastructure need to be redesigned or upgraded to handle another large office building, the leader said.
Here’s What The Proposed Van Buren Apartment Towers In West Loop Could Look Like (RENDERINGS)
If approved, the towers would bring 401 new apartments to the area just north of the Eisenhower Expy.
Meeting On Two Residential Towers Planned For Van Buren In West Loop Thursday
The towers will bring 411 new residential units and ground floor retail to the neighborhood just north of the Ike.
Giant Planet Earth Mural Rises In West Loop In Response To Racist Graffiti
“Our society is too divided and I want to remind people to get along and help each other succeed,” the artist behind the tile mosaic said.
Fulton Market Gateway Entrance To Close for 5 Weeks As Part of City Streetscape Upgrades
Phase one of the streetscape project is expected to be completed in late fall.