- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Plan To Install Lights At Welles Park Baseball Diamonds Could Be Cut In Half After Some Neighbors Oppose It
The Welles Park Parents Association is revising its proposal to just two fields after a small group of neighbors said the plan to add lights would be too disruptive to the neighborhood.
Night Game Lights At Welles Park Would Help Kids Baseball And Local Businesses, Supporters Say. City Will Decide This Month Whether To Approve Them
A nonprofit group asked the Park District for a quick decision so it can apply for grants to pay for the lights. Some critics say the process is moving too fast.
Nighttime Welles Park Ballgames Would Be Great For Kids And Businesses, Lincoln Square Group Says — But Some Neighbors Torn
The Welles Park Parents Association is behind the plan to add lights to the field, allowing for night games and practices for youth baseball and softball players. But some nearby residents are worried about noise, traffic and light pollution.
Lincoln Square Group Wants To Install Lights To Host Night Games In Welles Park
The association’s plans will be presented at a virtual meeting 6:30 p.m. March 11.
Driver Hit, Seriously Injured 17-Year-Old Bicyclist In Lincoln Square And Then Took Off Without Helping, Police Say
The hit-and-run happened Thursday near Montrose and Western avenues.