- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Downtown Pot Sale Expansion, Police Union Contract On Tap For Last City Council Meeting Before Budget Battle
The $600 million police union contract would give cops a 20 percent raise over its eight-year life.
After Battling For Months, 2 Rival Weed Shops Score Licenses To Open On Same West Loop Block
The West Loop will soon have three pot shops on Randolph after state regulators awarded a license to two companies on the same day, effectively sidestepping the cannabis law.
Aldermen Want More Time For Residents To Force A Ban On Weed Dispensaries In Some Neighborhoods
Two Gold Coast aldermen say it's been difficult for neighbors to gather signatures to create restricted weed zones during the state's stay at home order.
Illinois Weed Sales Show No Sign Of Slowing Down: $37 Million In April Despite Pandemic
Most dispensaries have restricted sales to online orders, but the state still saw its highest monthly sales total since January, the month weed went legal in Illinois.
Cresco Labs, MOCA Score Coveted Licenses To Open Weed Shops In River North
The state surprised by issuing two licenses for dispensaries at 436 N. Clark St. and 216 W. Ohio St. Friday.