- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bronzeville Joins Growing List Of Chicago Neighborhoods Hiring Private Security To Stop Violence
Unarmed private guards and community organizers will patrol Bronzeville's commercial corridors and residential areas under a pilot program.
31st Street Beach ‘Takeover’ Draws Large Police Response, But Some Locals Say It Was Overblown
Many people at the beach Thursday said partying the night before at the beach didn't impact their safety or summer beach plans.
South Side Program For Young Men Trains Them To Deescalate Violent Situations: ‘It’s Time To Shut Up And Do The Work’
A six-week program hopes to turn teens into superheroes by teaching them self-discipline, self-care and love for community. "Instead of talking down to these kids and telling them how bad they are, give them what they need to be better."
Bronzeville Neighbors Band Together To Patrol Gas Stations, Other Carjacking Hot Spots — And They’re Seeking More Volunteers
"There's this narrative that men in our communities don't care, that they aren't invested," Watch Guard's founder said. "The idea is to push back on that."