- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Washington Park Christmas Tree Set On Fire Again After Someone Targets Tree For 3rd Straight Year
Someone set the tree on fire after Saturday night's tree lighting ceremony. "We are trying to build on positivity, and you're trying to break us, but it will not happen," one organizer said of the perpetrator.
10 Black Women and Queer Activists Working To Change Chicago
These organizers are supporting protesters fighting for Black lives and providing relief to communities impacted by looting and coronavirus.
For Decades, Chicago’s Black Cowboys Have Kept An Overlooked History Alive. Now, Thanks To Lil Nas X, People Are Paying Attention
Roy Rogers. Gene Autry. Buffalo Bill. When you think of a cowboy, odds are you think of a white man. But Chicago's community of black cowboys have been here all along.
Lil Rel Howery Is Grand Marshal Of 90th Bud Billiken Parade, The Nation’s Largest Black Parade
The Bud Billiken Parade, a two-mile stroll down King Drive, features marching bands and dance and drill teams from all over the country.
La Azteca Players Say ‘Horrible’ Washington Park Field Conditions Pose An Injury Risk
Each amateur baseball team pays the league $1,500, which goes toward permits to play in the park. But the fields are in bad shape and it's hurting their game, players say.