Washington Park National Bank
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Land Bank, DL3 Realty Still Negotiating Sale Of Washington Park National Bank Building
The Land Bank accepted DL3's proposal in March 2019. Once the sale is finalized, the developer aims demolish the nearly century-old building and replace it with a new one.
Despite Delays In Sale, Plans To Raze And Redevelop Long-Vacant Washington Park National Bank Building Remain
Developer DL3 Realty is still planning on building a bank, YMCA and coworking space on the site.
Washington Park National Bank Building Likely To Be Demolished, Replaced With New Building
A proposal to replace the 95-year-old building with a bank, a YWCA and co-working space moved forward Friday.