- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Victim Of Brutal West Town Rape Must Return To Chicago To Face Attacker After Rufus Carson Rejects Plea Deal, Prosecutors Say
A video, a rape kit and blood evidence all point to convicted felon Rufus Carson, but he opted for a jury trial, prosecutors said.
Woman, 18, Visiting Chicago From Poland Had To Relearn How To Walk And Talk After Brutal West Town Rape, Prosecutors Say
Rufus Carson, 38, charged in the West Town rape, rejected a 30-year plea deal Tuesday and could face 150 years in prison if the case goes to trial.
Man Charged In Brutal 2018 West Town Rape, Beating Due Back In Court — And Neighbors Will Be There To Watch
As of Thursday, $26,578 has been raised for the badly injured victim, nicknamed "Warrior Woman." "This is what gives the family moments of peace from this nightmare, and really, this hell that they're in."