- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ravenswood Manor Residents Want Neighborhood Kept Intact In New Ward Map
Both maps under consideration aim to preserve a Latino majority in the 33rd Ward, alderpeople say. But neighbors think the dividing lines don't make sense.
City Council’s Black Caucus Offers To Give Up A Ward To Cut A Deal In Redrawn Map Battle
The Black Caucus members have resisted demands to reduce the number of Black-majority wards as the city's map is redrawn. Now, they propose trading one majority Black ward to add a majority Latino ward.
The City’s Ward Boundaries Are Decided By A Few Powerful Aldermen. What If Maps Were Drawn ‘For Chicagoans, By Chicagoans’ Instead?
Gerrymandering has long led to frankenstein ward boundaries that don't serve residents. A civic group says it's time for Chicagoans to take over the process.