- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How Can North Lawndale Streets Be Safer For Pedestrians? Locals Tell City Hall After 6-Month Study
The team behind the study asked the city to implement roadway improvements at intersections nearby the Kedzie-Homan Blue Line station where the streets are especially dangerous for pedestrians.
City Wants To Fix Dangerous West Side Streets By Adding Bike Lanes, Pedestrian Islands And More With $6 Million Infrastructure Plan
The plan is in response to an analysis that found some of the most dangerous streets in the city are on the West Side.
New Crosswalks At Wicker Hub Help To Curb The Chaos: ‘Less Like Frogger,’ Users Say
The two new crosswalks, which also have signals and timers, are the latest in a series of ongoing improvements to the busy Milwaukee, Damen and North intersection.