- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Virtue Chef, Hyde Parker Damarr Brown Competing On New Season Of Bravo TV’s ‘Top Chef’
Brown, Virtue's chef de cuisine, is one of 15 contestants competing on the show, which premieres 7 p.m. Thursday. "I wanted to share where I come from and rep Chicago at the same time," he said.
With Mustard Seed Kitchen, Virtue Chef Erick Williams Brings Comfort Food To-Go To Former Chef Luciano Space
An award-winning chef is taking over a neighborhood institution, making it his own while honoring its legacy.
Star Chef To Auction Off In-Home Dinner To Benefit Virtue Employees, Hyde Park First Responders
Chef Jenner Tomaska, formerly of Next Restaurant in Fulton Market, is auctioning an dinner for eight to 10 guests on his Instagram page.