- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Avondale’s Latest Horror-Themed Business Opens In ‘Hot Spot For Fans Of All Things Spooky’
The Horror House, a collectibles shop with apparel from two of the founders' brand The Cryptic Closet, is open on Belmont Avenue.
Horror Fanatics Opening Avondale Shop With Collectibles, T-Shirts And More
The three founders of The Horror House are seeking donations from neighbors to open the shop and screen-printing studio on Belmont Avenue. They hope to launch in May.