- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Vaca’s Creamery Brings Vegan Soft Serve To Wicker Park-Noble Square Border
Dylan Sutcliff and Mariana Marinho said they can already picture their neighbors picking up ice cream and enjoying it at nearby Pulaski Park.
Plant Based Junkie Brings Vegan Fast Food To 87th Street
Avalon Park's new vegan restaurant offers a different take on some of your favorite comfort food.
Can’t Believe It’s Not Meat, New Hyde Park Vegan Spot, Has A Plant-Based Version Of Chicken And Mild Sauce
Can't Believe It's Not Meat, a vegan and vegetarian spot specializing in plant-based comfort food, opened in Hyde Park this weekend.