- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Uptown Taproom Opens In Former Godfather’s Pizza Spot On Wilson Avenue
The taproom with a full kitchen opens after finding a new, local owner for Godfather Pizza's massive, 50-year-old pizza oven, which can cook 30 pizzas at once.
Want A Free 50-Year-Old Pizza Oven? Uptown Taproom Owner Giving Away Godfather’s Pizza Oven To Make Space For New Bar
Uptown Taproom is set to open in the former Godfather's Famous Pizza space on Wilson Avenue. But first, owner Andrew Pillman needs someone to take a giant pizza oven off his hands.