University of Illinois Hospital
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
University Of Illinois Hospital Nurses Ratify New Contract After Weeklong Strike
The nurses walked off the job in September as they demanded better working conditions and protective equipment during the pandemic.
After Strike, University Of Illinois Hospital, Nurses Reach Tentative Contract Agreement
The contract includes hiring 160 full-time nurses to cut down caseloads, improved wages and more protective measures amid the pandemic.
University Of Illinois Nurses Start One-Week Strike Saturday After Breakdown In Negotiations
Nurses on the front line of the coronavirus pandemic are demanding safer working conditions, but those demands have been ignored, union leaders say.
Confused About Face Masks? An Infectious Disease Expert Answered All Of Our Questions
Dr. Richard Novak from UIC discusses the science behind face masks and how to properly make, wear and care for your mask.
12 UIC Nurses Test Positive For Coronavirus, Union Calls For More Supplies To ‘Protect The Protector’
Hospital officials countered the union's claim that it had a shortage of PPE, saying hospital protocols met or exceeded CDC guidelines.