University of Chicago Medicine
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
UChicago Expands Plans For Hyde Park Cancer Center
The university's latest plans for Chicago's first freestanding cancer center now call for an $815 million, seven-story facility that could later be expanded to 10 stories.
South Side Youth Mentorship Program Aims To Help Chicago’s Health Care Providers ‘Look Like The Faces We Serve’
An info session for the University of Chicago program introducing high schoolers to health care careers will be held virtually 4:30 p.m. Friday.
UChicago Medicine’s Doctors, Staff Got Transplant Patients New Hearts Faster Than Any Other Hospital In US
Half of UChicago Medicine transplant patients received a heart within about a month of being placed on the waiting list — nearly six months faster than the national average.