United Way of Metro Chicago
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
New 2-1-1 Call Center Can Help Chicagoans Get Food, Housing, Other Social Services
The call center will pick up 24/7 and is free, connecting people in need to child care, food and other resources.
Pop Courts Community Plaza Opens On West Side To Jump-Start Soul City Corridor Businesses
The plaza is a reminder people in Austin "deserve everything everyone else has in all these other communities. There's no reason we can't have this."
United Way Fundraiser Aims To Help Chicagoans Hit Hardest By Coronavirus: ‘Families Are Still Struggling’
The money raised will help nonprofits and community partners provide food, health and mental health services and other necessities.
$10 Million Raised In Less Than A Week To Help Chicagoans Hit Hardest By COVID-19 Crisis
The Chicago Community Trust and United Way of Metro Chicago will distribute the funds to nonprofits that help vulnerable residents in the coming days.