- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Afterbar, A World’s Fair-Themed Cocktail Lounge, Set To Open Downtown
Afterbar opens Sept. 16 and is an extension of the recently opened Canal Street Market & Eatery, which offers sit-down eating and a to-go market.
Union Station’s $400+ Million Makeover Awaits Federal Cash That Mayor, Durbin Urge Feds To Approve
Station renovations would include adding express escalators and related work would add rail service from O'Hare Airport to McCormick Place.
Union Station, Epiphany Church Projects Honored For ‘Creative, Inclusive And Sustainable’ Overhauls
Other Chicago winners include Pullman Artspace Lofts and West Pullman School Senior Community.
The Internet Isn’t A Fan Of Union Station Redesign: It Looks Like A ‘Dopey Derby Hat,’ A Fishtank, A Spaceship
"Squat is the best thing you can say about it," one Twitter critic said.