- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Got An Unemployment Debit Card But Didn’t File For It? You Could Be Victim Of Scam, Pritzker Warns
People who received a letter or card from the Illinois Department of Employment Security without filing an unemployment claim might be victims of the scheme.
Extra $600 In Unemployment Ending This Week, Leaving Chicagoans To Struggle As Pandemic Rages On
More than 40 million Americans filed for unemployment since the beginning of the pandemic. In Illinois, roughly 1.45 million residents have filed unemployment claims due to the crisis.
Illinois Unemployment Filers Will Soon Have Relief, Gov Says, But Gig Workers Won’t See Money For A Month
Gov. JB Pritzker said people filing for unemployment should have an easier time moving forward due to upgrades with the state's filing system.
Having Trouble Filing For Unemployment? You Can’t Use Your Smartphone To File Online
The state's online form to file is not "mobile-enabled," a spokesperson said. People without access to a computer should call instead.
64,000 File For Unemployment Benefits In 3 Days As Economic Fallout Of Coronavirus Looms
An executive order from Gov. J.B. Pritzker allows those claiming unemployment benefits to receive a check one week sooner than usual.