- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Uncommon Ground Closing Edgewater Location After 15 Years. It Was Once Named Greenest Restaurant In The US
The pioneering farm-to-table restaurant opened its second location on Devon Avenue in 2007 with a rooftop urban farm. Its original Lakeview location will remain open.
Edgewater Mural Project Bringing Four New Mosaics To Neighborhood This Year
Four mosaics will be installed throughout the neighborhood this year.
After 7 Years Of Recruiting, The Rogers Park Food Co-Op Could Soon Have A Home Of Its Own
The emerging co-op, now with 475 investors, is celebrating its progress with a Thursday night market at Uncommon Ground.