Uncle Remus Chicken
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Uncle Remus Reopens On The West Side As Customers Flock Back For Its Famous Fried Chicken
The restaurant's flagship in Austin was closed for more than a year during the pandemic because of supply chain issues, labor shortages and skyrocketing food costs, CEO Charmaine Rickette said. It's back with a new look.
South Side Nonprofit Giving Teddy Bears, Chocolate To Black Girls While Encouraging Self-Love This Valentine’s Day
After LOV Day on Sunday, the Bronzeville-based nonprofit Ladies of Virtue will donate remaining gift boxes to South and West side schools. Two interviews with Black women entrepreneurs will also be held.
Who Owns Mild Sauce? White Chef Bottles Chicago’s Great Black Invention
Some Black Chicagoans don't want a white-owned company to profit off the culinary staple pioneered by chicken shop owners.