Ukrainian National Museum
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ukrainian National Museum Hosting Blood Drive As ‘Thank You’ To Community For Support During War
The event is Feb. 1 in Ukrainian Village. Appointments are encouraged.
Check Out Vintage Photos Of Ukrainian Village This Weekend At The Ukrainian National Museum
The exhibit features the work of Ukrainian-American photographer Petro Oleksijenko, who lived and worked in Chicago in the 1950s.
Ukrainian National Museum Opens Theater For Film Screening, Q&A With Ukrainian-American Journalist
The museum will be showing "The Long Breakup," where Katya Soldak documents the plight of Ukraine through the eyes of family and friends in Kharkiv.