ukrainian national musem
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Learn How To Make Pysanka, Traditional Ukrainian Easter Eggs, Next Month
Proceeds will support the Ukrainian National Museum, which has been in the Ukrainian Village neighborhood since 1952.
Ukrainian National Museum Reopens With Social Distancing Rules, Of Course
Only five people will be allowed inside the museum per hour and guests must wear face masks.
Tour Ukrainian National Museum, Several Community Churches During This Weekend’s Open House Chicago
Open House Chicago sites range from repurposed mansions and historic churches to modern offices and skyscrapers. The tours are all free.