- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Violent Crime ‘The Top Health Concern’ For Surveyed South Siders, UChicago Study Finds
South Siders also face "strikingly high" rates of chronic disease, lack access to mental health services and have higher mortality rates for a host of health issues, according to the report.
UChicago Medicine Planning $633 Million Cancer Center On The South Side
Officials said a cancer center would allow more South Siders to receive treatment near their homes and free up beds elsewhere in the university's hospital system.
Study Confirms What South Siders Said For Years: A Trauma Center Is Improving Emergency Care For Black Chicagoans
On average, trauma patients in South Shore reached a hospital nearly nine minutes faster the year after the trauma center opened compared to the year prior.
Masks ‘Do Not Make Up For Social Distancing,’ UChicago Infectious Disease Experts Say
"It's OK to start broadening our quarantine families just a little bit. But you have to remember ... you're also having contact with all the people they've had contact with."
UChicago Medicine To Test Up To 1,000 People For Coronavirus Every Day For Free
UChicago will be testing the general public in Hyde Park, at partner South Side hospitals and in south suburban Harvey.
South Side Hospitals Team Up To Help Victims Of Violence Recover — Even After Their Physical Wounds Heal
Half of the victims of violent crime discharged from the hospital usually return within five years. This program aims to change that.