U.S. Postal Service
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Meet Kalani Han, The Super Stylish Mailman Delighting Northwest Side Neighbors
Han, who joined the U.S. Postal Service in November, said his polished look is inspired by the Americana of mid-century mail carriers.
Aldermen Call For Chicago Postmaster To Resign Immediately After Watchdog Found Huge Issues With Mail
Complaints of delayed mail have dogged the Post Office for months, with issues reported in every part of the city — but four South Side post offices have faced thousands of complaints.
Logan Square Residents, Frustrated By Lagging Postal Service, Fear For Mail Carriers Amid Weeks-Long Delays
In recent months, some residents have waited three weeks for their mail. "I have been really concerned about my carrier," one said.
Overworked, Understaffed, Sick With Coronavirus: Chicago Postal Workers Urge You To Mail In Ballots As Early As Possible
Chicago postal workers are worried about the unprecedented number of mail-in ballots, especially as the Trump administration makes changes to the system.
2 Thieves Targeting Mail Trucks In Englewood, Have Struck 7 Times In A Month
The thieves stole mail from each truck. It's part of a larger pattern of postal truck thefts, police said.