- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Grows — A Little — To Remain Country’s Third-Largest City
The city added 50,790 residents since 2010 for a population of nearly 2.75 million, according to the recent U.S. Census.
After Census Bureau Moves Up Deadline, Chicago Organizers Scrambling To Get Residents Counted
Organizers now have to squeeze three months of labor-intensive work into two months, and they're worried they won’t be able to reach as many residents in resource-starved neighborhoods.
U.S. Census Count Will End A Month Earlier Than Expected
The announcement comes as more than 40 percent of Chicagoans have yet to respond to the population count.
Questions About The Census? Pilsen Leaders Have Answers At Sunday Event
The event aims to promote the importance of the census in the traditionally undercounted Latino population, organizers said.