- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Papa Cenar, New Tapas Spot Inspired By Ernest Hemingway, Now Open In Logan Square
The new restaurant at 2445 N. Milwaukee Ave. replaced Twain, which closed after just eight months.
Twain, New Logan Square Restaurant From Husband-And-Wife Team, To Open On Milwaukee Ave. This Week
On the menu is an array of Midwestern dishes such as vegetable crudite, beer cheese soup and Mississippi mud pie.