- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Mental Health Experts Will Respond To Some Emergency Calls Instead Of Police As Part Of New Far North Side Program
Trilogy's mental health crisis response team is part of a statewide program to divert 911 calls for someone experiencing a crisis from police to trained specialists.
Rogers Park Nonprofit Trilogy Hits 50 Years Of Providing Mental Health Services To Those In Need — And Demand Is Soaring
Trilogy served 300 clients in 2007. In 2020, it provided critical mental health support to 3,200 Chicagoans — and demand is still increasing.