- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Water Dept. Will Test Tree-Saving Water Main Technology In Andersonville, Ald. Osterman Says
The less invasive water main repair technology has the potential to save Andersonville's most vulnerable trees.
With A ‘Save The Trees’ Ordinance On The Horizon, What Happens Next For Water Main Projects?
Aldermen and neighbors want a temporary hold on tree removal until the ordinance can be voted on in September.
As Other Cities Replace Water Lines Without Tearing Up Streets And Trees, Chicago Refuses To Try It: ‘The Old Chicago Way’ At Work, Critics Say
Cities like Toronto and Evanston are using a cheaper and less invasive replacement technology, cured-in-place pipe, but the city water department rejected it after a "tainted" pilot program.
Andersonville Neighbors Can Weigh In On City’s Plan To Remove Trees At ‘Front Porch’ Meetings Monday Night
As century-old water and sewer lines are replaced, some of the area's 75-year-old trees are in jeopardy.