- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Kilwins Ice Cream Shop Coming To Andersonville After Neighborhood Loses Its Longtime Ice Cream Parlor
The owner of Kilwins ice cream and chocolate shops in Chicago is expanding to Andersonville, filling a void left by the closure of George's Ice Cream & Sweets.
Transistor Chicago Closes Andersonville Shop After 12 Years, But Owner Plans Comeback
"Andersonville is our goal, to continue to serve our community," the owner wrote to fans. "The plan is to reopen in the not-so-distant future."