- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Developer Pitches Plans For 19-Story Life Science Office Building In Fulton Market
Mark Goodman & Associates Inc. will unveil plans for the building at 400 N. Elizabeth St. during a virtual community meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
As Neighbors Worry About Traffic, Ald. Burnett Asks Developer Pitching 16-Story Office Tower To Compromise
As Fulton Market's development boom creeps north, area residents are feeling the heat. “We didn’t choose to live in Downtown, we chose to live here …and now they are chasing us out," one neighbor said.