- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘It’s All Good’ Episode 10: The Folded Map Project
Tonika Lewis Johnson and Maria Krysan interviewed 30 people about how they first confronted — and eventually combated — harmful narratives about Chicago's South and West sides.
Find Your Chicago Map Twin — And Better Understand What Life Is Like On The Other Side Of The City — With Free Folded Map Kits
Participants can learn about the city's structural inequality by finding their map twin and running errands in that community.
Some Black Kids Don’t Feel Welcome On The North Side. ‘Folded Map’ Artist Collaborated With Students To Find Out Why
A Chicago Park District program led by Tonika Johnson gives teens and young adults an opportunity to learn about the city — and themselves.