- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘We, Women’ Bloomingdale Trail Photo Exhibit Highlights Women And Nonbinary Photographers
The exhibit's grand opening is Saturday with an afternoon of programs, including a talk with Chicago photographer Tonika Johnson, whose work is included in the show.
WTTW’s ‘Firsthand: Segregation’ Offers A First-Person Perspective On Segregation’s Financial And Mental Costs
The documentary series, premiering Tuesday, puts "a human face" on the racial divisions impacting people across the city, its producer said.
‘Legally Stolen’ Podcast Chronicles How Racist Housing Policies Harmed Black Communities In Chicago
"It was important to have this exhibit be immersive so that the people who interact with this project can feel so informed and enlightened that they too can become an advocate," artist Tonika Johnson said.
‘It’s All Good’ Episode 10: The Folded Map Project
Tonika Lewis Johnson and Maria Krysan interviewed 30 people about how they first confronted — and eventually combated — harmful narratives about Chicago's South and West sides.
Find Your Chicago Map Twin — And Better Understand What Life Is Like On The Other Side Of The City — With Free Folded Map Kits
Participants can learn about the city's structural inequality by finding their map twin and running errands in that community.
Some Black Kids Don’t Feel Welcome On The North Side. ‘Folded Map’ Artist Collaborated With Students To Find Out Why
A Chicago Park District program led by Tonika Johnson gives teens and young adults an opportunity to learn about the city — and themselves.